- Ship repair and maintenance
- Dry dock works
- Constructions in steel, aluminium and stainless steel
- Pit stop service
- Construction, repair and maintenance of all professional vessels: tug, fishing boats, patrol boats, dredging equipment, pilot ships, navy ships, workboats in general
- Certified welders, fitters, specialides engineers
- Works approved by major classification societies
- Strong maritime history and experience, company founded in 1922
- On site ship repair services: steel works, piping, hydraulics, mechanics,...
- Drydocking facilities: - Synchrolift 1000 tonnes, 35m x 13,5m - Synchrolift 1750 tonnes, 80m x 18m
- Mooring quays
- Workshops: mechanics, steel construction, pipe fitting. Large ship assembly hall (78m length) for indoor drydock works.